Here are some of the common signs of brake failure:
- Poor braking performance.
- squeak/squeak/scrub pulsation during braking: If your brakes continue to squeak, it's time to evaluate your car and brakes. Usually caused by overly worn brakes, at which point it can start to damage your rotors.
- Clicking sound when braking.
- ABS anti-lock brake light on: If your brake light comes on, check it out and give advice on how to replace your brakes as soon as possible.
- brake pedal loss of power assist.
- brake pedal missing.
- Vibration When Braking.
Brake system needs to be checked at regular intervals.